Overcome challenges and achieve your goals by backing yourself and being confident with the inspirational Kristal Kinsela.
Kristal is a proud Aboriginal woman, a descendant of both the Jawoyn and Wiradjuri nations. Kristal has more than 10 years’ experience in education and training, organisational and workforce development, supplier diversity working across Government, Corporate and Not-for-Profit sectors.
A glimpse into the episode:
“Working on the business is just as important as working in the business.” – Kristal Kinsela
Kristal’s favourite book(s):
- The Accidental Entrepreneur – Janine Allis
- How to deliver a TED talk – Jeremey Donovan
- The 4-hour work week – Timothy Ferriss
- The E-Myth Revisited – Michael Gerber
- The Mindful Entrepreneur – Joel Gershman
What you will learn from Kristal:
- How to overcome and demystify the negative stereotypes
- Put your head down and let your work speak for yourself
- Ideas vs commercially viable business ventures